Bare with Us on Tour - Ginny is going to Fuerteventura!

 


Well…I’m about to do something rather bloody exciting!

I’ve been invited to BHH Naturist Resort Fuerteventura for their Women in Naturism Week in April 2027…

And I’ve been invited to go as a guest facilitator and promotional partner, delivering a Naturist Move & Meditate session AND a photography experience during the week.

Which is a pretty big deal when I stop and think about it.

Because this isn’t just “I’m going on holiday.”

This will be my first ever naturist resort holiday.

And I’ll be going on my own.


Now, before anyone starts imagining me having some sort of Eat, Pray, Love moment - I’m not actually worried about travelling alone. I’ve travelled on my own before and I know I can do that.

What has been playing on my mind is leaving my family for a whole week.

I’m a mum. I’m a wife. I’m usually the one doing the school runs, sorting the meals, remembering who needs what, where everyone needs to be and generally keeping the family circus rolling.

So my first thought wasn’t…

“OMG YES!”

It was…

“But how the bloody hell am I going to make this work?”

And then I talked to Chris.

And do you know what?

He didn’t make me feel guilty. He didn’t tell me it was too much. He didn’t try to talk me out of it.

He basically said, if you want to do it, I won’t stop you.

And that means more to me than he probably realises ❤️

Because I do want to do it.

I want to experience something completely new.

I want to stand in a naturist resort in Fuerteventura and realise that this thing that Chris and I started together, Bare With Us, has somehow grown into something that is taking us places we never imagined.


Bare With Us has always been a joint venture.

It’s something we built together and although this particular event is women only so Chris won’t be coming with me, I’m absolutely taking Bare With Us with me to Fuerteventura. 💜

I’ll be representing something we created together.

I’ll be taking our message about naturism, body confidence, being comfortable in your own skin and simply learning to be yourself.

And I’ll be sharing the things that have grown from that journey too.

Naturist Move & Meditate.

Photography.

Body confidence.

All the things that have become such a huge part of what we do.

And yes… there is a part of me that is absolutely thinking:

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I’M GOING TO FUERTEVENTURA TO TEACH NAKED MOVE & MEDITATE AND DO A NAKED PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE!” 😂😂

But underneath the nervous excitement, there’s something else.

Pride.

Because this is something we have built.


Chris and I started Bare With Us because we wanted to share our experiences of naturism and hopefully help other people feel a little more comfortable with themselves along the way.

And now someone has looked at what we’re doing and thought:

“We want you here.”

That’s pretty bloody special.

So I’m saying yes.

Yes to the opportunity.

Yes to trying something I’ve never done before.

Yes to doing something for me.

Yes to taking something Chris and I built together to another country.

Yes to being supported by my husband.

And yes to discovering what happens when I stop overthinking everything for five bloody minutes and just go for it.

So while Chris and the kids stay at home keeping the family circus running, I’ll be heading to Fuerteventura with Bare With Us in my suitcase… metaphorically speaking obviously, because I’m not sure how much luggage a naked woman actually needs 🤣


If you’re interested in finding out more about Women in Naturism Week, this is the lovely resort that has invited me:

BHH Naturist Resort Fuerteventura

But honestly?

This post isn’t really about a holiday.

It’s about saying yes to yourself when an unexpected opportunity comes along.

And having someone beside you who says:

“Go on then. Do it.” ❤️

Here’s to Fuerteventura. 🥂💜




Comments